- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Department of Biochemistry and Genetics
- Department of Environmental Medicine
- Department of Epidemiology and Statistics
- Department of General Medicine and Social Medicine
- Department of Immunology
- Department of Neurobiology
- Department of Pathogenic Microbiology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Sciences Engineering of TCM
- Department of Toxicology and Nutrition
- Faculty of Basic Medicine
- Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Public Health
- Faculty of the First Clinical Medicine
- Faculty of the Second Clinical Medicine
- Faculty of the Third Clinical Medicine
- Institute of Genetics
- The Affiliated Children’s Hospital
- The Affiliated Dental Hospital
- The Affiliated Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital
- The Affiliated Woman’s Hospital
- The First Affiliated Hospital
- The Institute of Translational Medicine
- The Second Affiliated Hospital
Education / academic training
1998－Bachelor ( Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou, P.R. China)
2003-Ph.D (Physiology, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, P.R. China)
2003-2006 Post/doc Senior Fellow (Neuropathology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA)
2006-present Associate Professor (Neurobiology, Zhejiang University School of Medicine,Hangzhou, P.R. China)
Pathogenesis of Parkinson disease
1. A novel stress protein-mortalin/mtHSP70/GRP75: the relevance to the pathogenesis of Parkinson’s disease, National Nature Science Foundation of China 01/2008-12/2010
2. Microglial EP2 receptor and Parkinson’s disease, Nature Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province 01/2008-12/2010
3. The role of mortalin in the pathogenesis of Parkinson’s disease, Distinguished Young Investigators Program of Zhejiang University
1.Klegeris A, Li J, Bammler TK, Jin J, Zhu D, Kashima DT, Pan S, Hashioka S, Maguire J, McGeer PL, Zhang J. Prolyl endopeptidase is revealed following SILAC analysis to be a novel mediator of human microglial and THP-1 cell neurotoxicity. Glia. 2008, Apr 15;56(6):675-85.
2.Shi M*, Jin J*, Wang Y, et al.: Mortalin: A Protein Associated With Progression of Parkinson Disease? J Neuropathol Exp Neurol , 2008，67(2):117-24 (*：co-first author)
3.Pan S, Shi M, Jin J, Albin RL, Lieberman A, Gearing M, Lin B, Pan C, Yan X, Kashima DT et al: Proteomics identification of proteins in human cortex using multi-dimensional separations and MALDI tandem mass spectrometer. Mol Cell Proteomics 2007. Oct;6(10):1818-23
4.Leverenz JB, Umar I, Wang Q, Montine TJ, McMillan PJ, Tsuang DW, Jin J, Pan C, Shin J, Zhu D et al: Proteomic identification of novel proteins in cortical lewy bodies. Brain Pathol 2007, 17(2):139-145.
5.Jin J, Shie FS, Liu J, Wang Y, Davis J, Schantz AM, Montine KS, Montine TJ, Zhang J: Prostaglandin E2 receptor subtype 2 (EP2) regulates microglial activation and associated neurotoxicity induced by aggregated alpha-synuclein. J Neuroinflammation 2007, 4:2.
6.Jin J, Li GJ, Davis J, Zhu D, Wang Y, Pan C, Zhang J: Identification of novel proteins associated with both alpha-synuclein and DJ-1. Mol Cell Proteomics 2007, 6(5):845-859.
7.Jin J, Davis J, Zhu D, Kashima DT, Leroueil M, Pan C, Montine KS, Zhang J: Identification of novel proteins affected by rotenone in mitochondria of dopaminergic cells. BMC Neurosci 2007, 8(1):67.
8.Chen L, Jin J, Davis J, Zhou Y, Wang Y, Liu J, Lockhart PJ, Zhang J: Oligomeric alpha-synuclein inhibits tubulin polymerization. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2007, 356(3):548-553.
9.Xu J, Chen J, Peskind ER, Jin J, Eng J, Pan C, Montine TJ, Goodlett DR, Zhang J: Characterization of proteome of human cerebrospinal fluid. Int Rev Neurobiol 2006, 73:29-98.
10.Pan S, Wang Y, Quinn JF, Peskind ER, Waichunas D, Wimberger JT, Jin J, Li JG, Zhu D, Pan C et al: Identification of glycoproteins in human cerebrospinal fluid with a complementary proteomic approach. J Proteome Res 2006, 5(10):2769-2779.
11.Jin J, Hulette C, Wang Y, Zhang T, Pan C, Wadhwa R, Zhang J: Proteomic identification of a stress protein, mortalin/mthsp70/GRP75: relevance to Parkinson disease. Mol Cell Proteomics 2006, 5(7):1193-1204.
12.Abdi F, Quinn JF, Jankovic J, McIntosh M, Leverenz JB, Peskind E, Nixon R, Nutt J, Chung K, Zabetian C, Jin J, et al: Detection of biomarkers with a multiplex quantitative proteomic platform in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with neurodegenerative disorders. J Alzheimers Dis 2006, 9(3):293-348.
13.Zhou Y, Wang Y, Kovacs M, Jin J, Zhang J: Microglial activation induced by neurodegeneration: a proteomic analysis. Mol Cell Proteomics 2005, 4(10):1471-1479.
14.Jin J, Meredith GE, Chen L, Zhou Y, Xu J, Shie FS, Lockhart P, Zhang J: Quantitative proteomic analysis of mitochondrial proteins: relevance to Lewy body formation and Parkinson\'s disease. Brain Res Mol Brain Res 2005, 134(1):119-138.