||The Affiliated Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital
||functional gastrointestinal disorder and disorders of gastrointestinal motility
|Personal Home Page:
Present Position： Director, Department of Gastroenterology, Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Zhejiang University, P.R. China
1978 – 1983 Study of Medicine at Zhejiang Medical University, P.R. China
1990 – 1993 Study of Medicine at Universität Gesamthochschule Essen, Germany
1993 M.D. Universität Gesamthochschule Essen, Germany
Research and Professional Experience
1983 – 1988 Resident, The 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang Medical University
1988 – 1989 Resident, Affiliated Renji Hospital of Shanghai Jiaotong University
1993 – 1995 Attending physician, The 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang Medical University
1995 – 1998 Associate chief physician, The 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang Medical University
As of 2001 Full Professor of Medcine and Chief physician and Director of Department of Gastroenterology at Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Zhejiang University
As of 2000 Member of Chinese Society of Gastrointestinal Motility
2003 – 2004 Visiting physician, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
As of 2005 Vice President, Society of Gastroenteology, Zhejiang Province
2002 Research Award of Technical Innovation in Medical Science of Zhejiang Province
2004 Zhejiang Provincal University Research Award
2004 Research Award of Technical Innovation in Medical Science of Zhejiang Province
2007 Research Award of Technical Innovation in Medical Science of Zhejiang Province
Research Grants Foundation
06.1996 – 12.1998 Project W19601: Relationship between peptic ulcer patients' compliance and doctors' order in China
01.1999 – 12.2001 Project N29801: The relationship between ulcer recurrence and Helicobacter pylori
09.2000 – 09.2002 Project 491030-w10009: Screening for metronidazole-resistance associated gene fragments of H pylori
01.2008 – 12.2010 Sino-Swiss Joint Research Project：The effects of Lactose intolerance on gastrointestinal function and symptoms
Main Publication List
1. Zhao J, Fox M, Cong Y, Chu H, Shang Y, Fried M, Dai N Lactose intolerance in patients with chronic functional diarrhoea: the role of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2010 31, 892–900
2. Ning Dai, Yanqun Cong, Haipeng Yuan. Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome among undergraduates in Southeast China. Dig Liver Dis. 2008; 40(6):418-24.
3. JIANG Yuan, DAI N, HU Hong-jie, Value of Dynamic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Defecography in the Diagnosis of Constipation.
Chin J Dig 2008;28(1):22－25(Chinese)
4. JIANG Yuan, DAI N, HU Hong-jie, a comparison of Dynamic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Defecography and evacuation proctography in the Diagnosis of Constipation. Chinese Journal of Radiology 2008;42(1): 95－96(Chinese)
5. Deng YY, Dai N. Huge persimmon bezoar causing colonic bleeding. Gastrointest Endosc. 2008 Dec;68(6):1196-7;
6. Ying DU Ning DAI Haiyan YU Zhongming LU. Tracheoesophageal fistula: a rare complication of adult dermatomyositis European journal of dermatology 2008,18:347-8
7. Yu YC, Dai N. Controversies and limitations in irritable bowel syndrome studies. Chin Med J (Engl). 2007;120(23):2143-5.
8. Li AQ, Dai N, Yan J, Zhu YL. Screening for metronidazole-resistance associated gene fragments of Helicobacter pylori by suppression subtractive hybridization. World J Gastroenterol. 2007 Mar 28;13(12):1847-50.
9. Dai N, Yu YC, Ren TH, Wu JG, Jiang Y, Shen LG, Zhang J. Gynura root induces hepatic veno-occlusive disease: a case report and review of the literature. World J Gastroenterol. 2007 Mar 14;13(10):1628-31.
10. DAI N ,JIANG Yuan, Value of Dynamic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Defecography in the Diagnosis of defecatory disorders. Chin J Dig. 2006;26(6):431-2(Chinese)
11. Ning Dai, Christoph Gubler, Peter Hengstler, Christa Meyenberger, Peter Bauerfeind. Improved capsule endoscopy after bowel preparation.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005;61:28-32.
12. Si JM, Wang LJ, Chen SJ, Sun LM, Dai N. Irritable bowel syndrome consulters in Zhejiang province: the symptoms pattern, predominant bowel habit subgroups and quality of life. World J Gastroenterol. 2004 Apr 1;10(7):1059-64.
13. Deng YY, Dai N. MRI in the diagnosis of small bowel disease. Chin J Dig. 2004;24(3):188-9(Chinese)
14. Deng YY, Dai N ,Sun LM. Value of magnetic resonance enteroclysis in the diagnosis of small intestinal diseases. Chin J Dig. 2004;24(1):27-8(Chinese)
15. Si JM, Wang LJ, Chen SJ, Zhao L, Dai N. Quality of life and cost-effectiveness of combined therapy for reflux esophagitis.
J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Sep-Oct;4(5):602-6.
16. Xin Y, Dai N, Zhao L, Wang JG, Si JM. The effect of famotidine on gastroesophageal and duodeno-gastro-esophageal refluxes in critically ill patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2003 Feb;9(2):356-8.
17. Dai N, Wang JG, Gao M, Sun LM, Zhao L, Zhang SZ, Si JM. Virtual colonoscopy in diagnosis of colorectal neoplasia. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2002 Aug;31(5):369-370. Chinese.